||Ordered today before 17:00, shipped the same day.
||21 x 27 cm
||300 beautiful photos in color
World traveler Otto searched and found all 18 species of penguins. He made countless world trips to the purest and most remote natural areas. Gradually, photographer Otto Plantema saw it become a mission: to photograph all the penguins of the world. As he also caught all albatrosses. An expedition of 40 years.
- The book is a comprehensive guide to the breeding grounds of the penguins on:
* The Falkland Islands
* South Georgia
* Tristan da Cunha Archipelago & South Africa
* French Subantarctic Islands
* New Zealand, Australia and the Subantarctic Islands
* South America and Galapagos
• First-hand information “how to visit”
• Description of the 18 penguin species
• 10 maps