The Batscanner Stereo is easy to use. Ultrasonic sounds are automatically converted into audible sound, with the 'mixer' principle (heterodyne). The uniqueness of the Batscanner Stereo is that the frequency is automatically adjusted to the detected species. The different species can therefore be heard without having to adjust the frequency.
- Bats are automatically detected and the frequency is adjusted accordingly.
- Stereo sound to locate exactly bats.
- Choice between speaker and headphones.
- Displays detected frequency in kHz.
- Frequency can optionally be set manually.
Comes with batteries.
|Field of application||Mobile bat detecton|
|Acoustic signal processing||Stereo heterodyne conversion|
|Type of microphone||Electret-condenser|
|Number of microphones||2|
|Audio out||3.5mm plug / speaker|
|Manual peak frequency selection||yes|
|Size (WxLxD)||62 x 120 x 27 mm|
|Protection class||Not waterproof|
|Power supply||3x 1,5 V batteries type AAA|