Microcontroller-managed light functions suitable for tactical applications
The professional M100F Tactical Torch from Ansmann impresses with its ideal proportions and non-slip exterior. In conjunction with the microcontroller-managed end-cap switch, the M100F Tactical Torch is suitable for tactical use and enables noiseless switching between the three lighting functions 100% lighting power, 30% lighting power, or stroboscopic light by lightly tapping the switch button. The M100F is ideal for rugged use, even with single-handed operation or with gloves, thanks to the robust and non-slip exterior.
Optical zoom with the latest focussing technology
Equipped with the latest LED technology from CREE and the ultra-homogeneous lens, the M100F Tactical Torch professional torch can be seamlessly focussed from a precise point of light to homogeneous floodlighting by turning the centre section of the lamp head. The lamp is protected from dust and splashing water per IP54 and is shockproof up to 1m drop height.
Different lighting functions with long battery life
The microcontroller-managed light functions of the M100F Tactical Torch provide a brightness of up to 115 lumens in full power mode and 30 lumens in energy-saving mode (30% lighting power), with a battery life of ca. 2.5 hours or 5 hours. It is delivered complete with an AA battery, a removable belt clip and a wrist strap.
Specifications of the M100F Tactical Torch:
- High-quality aluminium torch for professional use
- Optical zoom: Seamless focussing by turning the lamp head - from a precise point of light to homogeneous floodlighting
- Microcontroller-managed tactical end-cap switch with four lighting functions: Boost/100%/30%/strobe
- Non-slip exterior for maximum user comfort even when wearing gloves, ideal for single-handed use
- Technical data for light modes: Brightness 115 lm (100%) / 30 lm (30%), battery life ca. 2.5 hours / ca. 5 hours, light range up to 70 metres