The Xtreem multi-profile soil moisture logger and sensor measure the moisture and temperature of soil at up to five depth levels. The logger itself also measures the ambient temperature. The readings are stored in the internal non volatile memory along with the ambient temperature (measured inside the logger) and a timestamp. When in range, the logger wirelessly communicates to the Odyssey® Xtract software application (download free from Play Store) on your android phone or tablet and stores the readings on your device. When the Xtract application detects a network connection, it sends the data to the cloud database servers. Using any standard internet browser, connect to the Odyssey® Xpert Web portal to analyse your data.
Included in contents:
- 1 x Xtreem Multi-Profile Soil Moisture with Temperature Logger
- 1 x Xtreem Multi-Profile Sensor
- 1 x Xtreem Single Access Tube Kit
- 1 x Access Tube sealed with spike
- 1 x Top Cap
- 1 x Impact Plug
- 1 x Odyssey® Spanner
- 2 x AA Batteries
- 1 year data subscription.
Standard Sensor Probe option:
- 3 Sensor Probe 0.4m length - 10, 30, 40cm
- 4 Sensor Probe 0.4m length - 10, 20, 30, 40cm
- 5 Sensor Probe 0.5m length - 10, 20, 30, 40, 50cm
- 5 Sensor Probe 1.0m length - 10, 20, 40, 60, 100cm
Soil Moisture Range: Range 0.00 to 100.00% / Resolution: 0.01%
Each level includes a temperature sensor. The logger includes temperature sensor
Temperature: Resolution±0.01°C / Accuracy±0.1°C typical
Battery Life: 2 Years - Based on 10min recording intervals for 5 Sensors
Memory Capacity: 60,000- For 5 level soil moisture sensor including temperature / 17,000 - when logger temperature is also recorded.
Operating Temperature: -20 to 55°C
Data Collection Device: Phone/Tablet with Android 6.0 or greater.
Data Communications: Wireless Bluetooth LE 4.0