||Vandaag voor 17:00 besteld, zelfde dag verzonden.
||Brian K. Wheeler
||Princeton University Press
|Jaar van uitgave
Birds of Prey of the East and its companion volume, Birds of Prey of the West, are the most comprehensive and authoritative field guides to North American birds of prey ever published. Written and lavishly illustrated with stunning, life-like paintings by leading field-guide illustrator, photographer, and author Brian Wheeler, Birds of Prey of the East depict an enormous range of variations of age, sex, colour, and plumage, and feature a significant amount of plumage data that has never been published before.
- Lavishly illustrated with stunning, lifelike paintings
- Written and illustrated by a leading authority on North American birds of prey
- Depicts more plumages than any other guide
- Concide facing-page text includes quick-reference identification points
- Classic field-guide layout makes comparing species easy
- Large, accurate range maps include up-to-date distribution information
- Color habitat photographs next to the maps