||Vandaag voor 17:00 besteld, morgen in huis.
||216 x 140 mm
||Kleurenfoto's en verspreidingskaarten
|Jaar van uitgave
Wild flower identification may seem impossibly hard to those not familiar with them, but this brilliant new photographic guide aims to change that forever. With superb photography throughout, including stunning portraits and close-ups of key features where relevant, and succinct, no-nonsense text this book will help you identify almost any wild flower that you may encounter in Britain and Ireland. More than 800 carefully selected species are included in the book, and only extreme rarities or seldom seen species are excluded. The pages have been designed to ensure that the photographs are reproduced at a sensible size and that the text is readable. Key features are highlighted in tinted boxes throughout the book, and details of confusion species and look-alikes are given where relevant. Accurate colour maps based on the national plant-mapping scheme are provided for almost every species. This handy guide is an essential tool for anyone interested in our wild flowers.
- Covers 934 species of wild flowers, shrubs and trees found in Britain and Ireland
- Over 2.000 photographs, with every species illustrated in colour
- Includes 918 detailed maps - the best available
- Clear, user-friendly text, carefully researched to include all the details tht you need to confidently name the plant
- Great for beginners, and an essential reference for experts