Equipment failure is quite anoying. Whether it's a bat detector or pH meter, our repair department can help in most cases to repair the damage, or carry out the settlement towards the manufacturer. We can send defective camera traps to the supplier for repair.
It doesn't matter whether you purchased the product from us and/or that the warranty has expired, in all cases, you can send the defective product to us.
- Contact us via e-mail: [email protected] or call us at +31(0)502053300
- Let us know what's wrong with the equipment. Please be as specific as possible
- Send the faulty unit together with a printout of the e-mail to Veldshop.nl, Leningradweg14, 9723TP, Groningen, the Netherlands
After we receive the defective product it's getting examined by us, this costs € 25, -. After this you will hear if we:
1. Can repair the unit and what it costs -> expire research costs, actual repair costs are billed.
2. Send it to the manufacturer for repair -> expire research costs, actual repair costs are billed.
3. The unit is beyond repair -> you only pay the examination fee and receive the device back from us.
Do you need temporarily substitute material? Perhaps we can help you further. Don't hesitate to ask us about it through mail or telephone.