||Ordered today before 17:00, shipped the same day.
||Helen & André F. Raine
||Scott & Nix, Inc.
||123 x 187 x 29 mm
The most comprehensive and up-to-date photographic guide devoted to the birds of the 50th state:
- Over 200 beautiful color photographs featuring 139 bird species in natural habitats
- Clear and concise introduction, identification, habitat, and birdsong text
- Tips on when and where to see species throughout the year
- Organized by type of bird from waterfowl to finches
- Complete Hawaiian bird checklist, detailed map, index, and quick index