The Vortex Diamondback HD 8x42 binoculars are one of the new fittings from the compact Diamondback HD series from Vortex. In this Diamondback HD series, the optics have been optimized. By using selected glass elements, an exceptionally clear image can be achieved. The Diamondback HD has an excellent color fidelity and the full picture is razor sharp.
With the Vortex Diamondback HD 8x42, the GlassPak binoculars harness comes with which you always have the binoculars within easy reach so that the Diamondback HD can be used quickly, while offering protection and significantly more comfort than traditional carrying straps.
Application Vortex Diamondback HD 8x42 Binoculars
Because the Vortex Diamondback HD 8x42 is compact and lightweight, you can use these binoculars for a variety of observations. The Vortex Diamondback HD 8x42 can be used for quick observations during cycling and walking tours. But even on city trips it's wise to take the Vortex Diamondback HD with you and because it's already possible to focus from 2 meters, you can magnify every detail up to 10 times.
Properties of the lenses:
- HD Optics, optimized with selected glass elements for exceptional resolution, reduced chromatic aberration, excellent color fidelity and optimal light transmission. The Diamondback HD is sharp from edge to edge.
- Fully Multi-Coated lenses, for increased light transmission with multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air/glass surfaces.
- Dielectric coating, multilayer prism coatings provide clear, colourfast images.
- ArmorTek coating, this ultra-hard, scratch-resistant coating protects the outer lenses from scratches, oil and dirt.
Properties of the housing:
- The rubber housing provides a secure non-slip grip and durable external protection.
- Waterproof O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust and dirt from penetrating. This guarantees reliable performance in all conditions.
- Shockproof, the robust construction is resistant to bumps and even falls..
- Fog-free, Argon gas purging prevents internal fogging of the binoculars over a wide temperature range.
- Roof prism for more durability and a more compact size.
Equipped with even more comfort:
- Adjustable eyecups, turn the eyecups up and down for a comfortable look, with or without glasses.
- The center focusing wheel adjusts the focus of both binoculars at the same time.
- Diopter setting ring on the right eyepiece can be adjusted for differences in the eyes of the user.
Vortex unconditionally guarantees a well-functioning product, for life. You can count on the best quality products, with a very detailed finish. In the unlikely event of a defect, you will be covered by the VIP guarantee.
- 1x Vortex Diamondback HD 8x42 Binoculars
- 1x GlassPak binocular case
- 1x Glasspak case harness
- 2x Lens Caps
- 1x Eyepiece Protection
- 1x Comfortable Neck strap
- 1x Lens cloth
- 1x Manual (English)
Specifications Vortex Diamondback HD 8x42 Binoculars
|Binoculars Type:||Roof, Binocular|
|Use:||Bird spotting, Watersports, Insect/Butterfly|
|Exit pupil:||5,25 mm|
|Lenscoating:||Fully Multi Coated|
|Dimensions:||14,5 x 13,0 cm (h x w)|
|Field of view at 1000m:||131 metres|
|Close focus distance:||2 metres|
|Diameter Objective:||42 mm|
|Focus mechanism:||Central focus mechanism|