- Free shipping in the Netherlands from € 35, -
- Ordered before 5 p.m. on working days? Shipped the same day!
- 14-day money back guarantee
- We are happy to think along!
Complete your order
The SeaWriter Pencil is the first pencil that can be submerged in seawater and survives without splitting, swelling or decomposition. The pencil has a drilled hole through the end so that it can be easily attached.
Most important features:
* Made from a connection with graphite and mainly recycled plastic
* Floats in the water
* Pencil hardness: HB-B
* Cord: 500mm length; UV resistant, waterproof
There are no reviews written yet about this product..