- Including 21% Tax: €15,79
- Excluding VAT: €13,05
- Free shipping in the Netherlands from € 35, -
- Ordered before 5 p.m. on working days? Shipped the same day!
- 14-day money back guarantee
- We are happy to think along!
The HI-721-25 are high-quality reagents that are pre-measured, allowing for users to achieve fast and accurate measurements with their Iron Checker® HC. These reagents follow the Phenanthroline Method in which the reaction between iron and reagent causes an orange tint in the sample. By simply adding the packet of HI-721-25 reagent to the sample, the reaction will take place and the HI-721 will determine the concentration from the colour that is produced. The results will be displayed in ppm (mg/L) of iron. These reagents are designed to be used with samples that have an expected range of 0.00 to 5.00 ppm (mg/L) iron.
There are no reviews written yet about this product..
Complete your order