- Free shipping in the Netherlands from € 35, -
- Ordered before 5 p.m. on working days? Shipped the same day!
- 14-day money back guarantee
- We are happy to think along!
Complete your order
The HI736 Checker photometer for Phosphor ULR is a digital pocket photometer for phosphor in seawater. To be used during field research near saltwater areas, but also in saltwater aquariums. Prevent phosphate formation in salt water thanks to the highly accurate HI736 Checker photometer for Phosphor ULR (Ultra Low Range)
- Economic, fast and accurate measurements.
- Very clear digitally readable display.
- Very easy to use with just one control button.
- Practically no maintenance.
- Automatic shutdown after 2 minutes.
0 to 200 ppb
± 5% of the reading value
LED at 525 nm
Adaptation of the Ascorbic-Acid method
1 battery of 1.5 V type AAA
Measurements and weight
81.5 x 61 x 37.5 mm / 64 g
Note, values are displayed in ppb (parts per billion). Use factor 0.00306 to convert it to phosphate ppm (parts per million)
There are no reviews written yet about this product..