The SSF Bat 3 detector is a compact heterodyne detector with a large, color touchscreen display. Features an AutoBat mode which means the detector will switch to the peak frequency, helping you to never miss a bat call. The AutoBat mode can be disabled to select their frequency manually, like a more traditional heterodyne detector. The detector has a frequency range of 15 to 150 kHz
The large color screen will display both a spectrogram and sonogram providing a graphical representation of the call. Up to four images can be stored in the internal memory and can be stored through the use of a microSD card. The display is touch screen and a pen is included for easier navigation through menus.
* Manual and automatic detection
* Frequency range for 15 to 150 kHz
* Excellent sensitivity through ultrasonic electret microphone
* Adjustable noise reduction for blocking background noise
* MicroSD card reader (max. 4GB)
* Large, color touchscreen display
* Clock and flashlight
* Combined line-out and headphone socket with auto-detection
* Micro USB cable (including EU adapter only)
* Auto-shutdown to save battery power
Dimensions: 104 (H) x 57 (W) x 15 (D) mm
Weight: 125g (including battery)
Battery: Li-ion (1200mAh)
Operating time: 3 - 6 hours
Frequency range: 15 kHz to 150 kHz
Display: TFT color, 240 x 320 pixels
Speaker: 1.5w rear speaker and additional front speaker
Audio output: 3.5mm headphone / line out (auto detection)
MicroSD card reader: max. 4GB, FAT16
The SSF Bat 3 detector is delivered in the Netherlands including battery, micro SD card, charger and USB cable.
For foreign orders, you must select the variant "exclusief Batterij". The Nokia BL-5 battery (1200 mAh) is separately easily available.
Already ordered detectors without add-on can be activated for via the site of the producer. This can be done here: http://www.all-about-bats.net/dversand/info/detector/detektor3.php